Pacific Union supports traders by giving away up to $10,000 of the deposit bonus.
Pacific Union 50% Credit Bonus Table of Contents
What is Pacific Union’s 50% Credit Bonus?
Before making a deposit to your live trading account, tick a box “50% Credit Bonus” and you can get Pacific Union’s 50% Credit Bonus of up to $10,000.
Through this promotion, you can get a 50% bonus on your first-time deposit up to $500.
After receiving Pacific Union’s 50% Credit Bonus, you can receive 20% bonus on your subsequent deposits that is up to $95,000 in total.
So the total amount of bonus you can claim through this promotion is $10,000.
The credited bonus in your live trading accounts can be used to support your trading activities as extra margin.
Do you already have an account with Pacific Union? Then go to Pacific Union’s Official Website and claim the bonus today.
You are not a client of Pacific Union yet? Then go to the account opening page to get started for free today.
Summary of Pacific Union’s 50% Credit Bonus Promotion
See the table below for the summary of Pacific Union’s 50% Credit Bonus promotion.
|Available For||All traders of Pacific Union|
|Promotion Period||Until further notice|
|Bonus %||50% on the first and 20% on the subsequent deposits|
|Bonus Amount||$10,000 in total|
|Bonus Withdrawal As Profit||Unavailable|
|Profit Withdrawal||Available with no limit|
Pacific Union’s 50% Credit Bonus in your Standard or Prime account will simply support your trading activities as an extra margin.
Claim the bonus today and boost your trading activities.
How to get Pacific Union’s 50% Credit Bonus?
You can claim Pacific Union’s 50% Credit Bonus only with a Standard or Prime account types.
Follow the simple steps below to claim Pacific Union’s 50% Credit Bonus today.
- Go to Pacific Union’s Official Website;
- Open a live Standard or Prime account;
- Log in to Pacific Union’s client portal;
- Tick the box “50% Credit Bonus”;
- Make a deposit to your account;
- Receive Pacific Union’s 50% Credit Bonus and start trading.
There is no cost involved to this promotion and all traders of Pacific Union can receive the bonus.
Withdrawal Condition throughout the promotion
You can use Pacific Union’s 50% Credit Bonus only for trading purposes but you cannot withdraw them.
From the account in which you have received the bonus, you can withdraw only your own funds and profits generated over the bonus.
When you make a loss in the account with the bonus, you will first lose the bonus amount then your funds.
Note that when you make a fund withdrawal from the bonus account, the amount of Pacific Union’s 50% Credit Bonus will also be removed from your account proportionally.
FAQs of the promotion
For traders who need help on this promotion, we have listed up some popular FAQs regarding Pacific Union’s 50% Credit Bonus below
- What account can participate in the 50% bonus promotion? How to participate in the 50% bonus promotion?
- The 50% bonus event (for customers in countries and regions other than China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and India) is available for a limited time only. During the event, Standard account, Islamic Standard account, Prime account, Islamic Prime account can all participate. You need to apply for the bonus within 30 days after the successful deposit. The credit bonus will be deposited in the trading account of your participating activities in the form of “credit”. It usually takes 1-2 working days to review the account.
- What is considered to be eligible for 50% credit bonus promotion?
- You need to apply for the bonus within 30 days after the successful deposit. The credit bonus will be deposited in the trading account of your participating activities in the form of “credit”. It usually takes 1-2 working days to review the account.
- What is the maximum credit for 50% credit bonus promotion?
- During the 50% credit bonus campaign period, the first 1,000 USD (or equivalent currency) deposit can be applied for 50% credit bonus and can only be applied for once, the deposit amount of more than 1,000 USD (or equivalent currency) or from the second At the beginning of this application, the bonus you can apply for activities is 20% of the deposit amount. The maximum amount of cumulative credit bonus that can be obtained is $10,000 (or equivalent currency).
- How to apply for a 50% credit bonus?
- Please contact your account manager to explain that you want to participate in this event, and your account manager will process subsequent applications for you. If necessary, you can contact online customer service or send an email to [email protected] to apply for the 50% credit bonus activity.
- Can 50% credit bonus be withdrawn/withdrawn?
- The credit bonus cannot be withdrawn, but you can withdraw the profit and principal during the event, and your credit bonus will be deducted in proportion to the amount at the time of withdrawal.
- What is the validity period of the 50% credit bonus?
- After the event ends (October 1, 2021), the credit bonus will become invalid, and Pacific Union will automatically deduct the credit amount in the account.
For more information, please inquire to Pacific Union Official Website Official Website directly. In order to participate to the Promotion, you must have a Pacific Union Account. If you haven't opened an account yet, please open one from here for Free.
Pacific Union official website is here.
Please click "Introduction of Pacific Union", if you want to know the details and the company information of Pacific Union.