How to get Pacific Union 20% Exclusive Bonus? What are the conditions? Find out more about the promotion here today.
Pacific Union 20% Exclusive Bonus Table of Contents
What is Pacific Union’s 20% Exclusive Bonus?
Pacific Union’s 20% Exclusive Bonus is a deposit bonus which you can receive up to $10,000 to your live trading account.
With Pacific Union’s 20% Exclusive Bonus, you can increase the trading volume as you will have more funds to support your trading activities as an extra margin.
Unlike the 50% Credit Bonus which you cannot withdraw as your extra profit, you can withdraw the amount of the 20% Exclusive Bonus as your extra profit by meeting a volume requirement in the account.
You can receive Pacific Union’s 20% Exclusive Bonus to your Standard live trading account.
To receive Pacific Union’s 20% Exclusive Bonus, go to Pacific Union’s Official Website and request the bonus before making a deposit.
Summary of 20% Exclusive Bonus Condition
See the table below to find out more about Pacific Union’s 20% Exclusive Bonus promotion.
|Available For||All traders of Pacific Union|
|Bonus %||20% on the first and additional deposits|
|Maximum Bonus Amount||$10,000 per trader|
|Withdrawal Of Profit||Available with no limit|
|Withdrawal Of Bonus||Available with a condition|
With Pacific Union’s 20% Exclusive Bonus, not only you can increase the trading volume with an extra margin but also increase the amount of profit by being able to withdraw the bonus amount itself.
How to get Pacific Union’s 20% Exclusive Bonus?
Follow the simple steps below to get Pacific Union’s 20% Exclusive Bonus today.
- Go to Pacific Union’s Official Website;
- Open a Standard live trading account;
- Log in to the client portal and request Pacific Union’s 20% Exclusive Bonus;
- Make a deposit and receive the bonus.
Firstly the amount of Pacific Union’s 20% Exclusive Bonus will be applied to the “Credit” section of your applicable account.
Once meeting a trading volume for a withdrawal of the bonus amount, the bonus will be transferred to the “Balance” section.
Withdrawal Condition of 20% Exclusive Bonus
From the bonus account, you can withdraw your own funds, profits and also the bonus amount by following a standard fund withdrawal procedure.
Among them, only the bonus amount has a condition to be withdrawable.
To be able to withdraw the amount of Pacific Union’s 20% Exclusive Bonus, you need to trade to meet a volume requirement which is calculated according to the following formula:
Specified transaction volume = bonus received * 13%
Once you meet the volume requirement, send an email to Pacific Union’s support team and the bonus amount will be transferred from “Credit” to “Balance” within a few days.
FAQs of Pacific Union’s 20% Exclusive Bonus
Here are the frequently asked questions about Pacific Union’s 20% Exclusive Bonus.
Read through to understand more about the Pacific Union’s 20% Exclusive Bonus promotion.
- What account can participate in the 20% bonus promotion?
- The default standard account of the promotion can participate in the 20% bonus. After meeting the trading volume of the designated product (gold, silver, crude oil), you need to send an email to [email protected] to apply! Generally, it takes 1-3 working days to review the client’s account and eligible transaction volume. If eligible, 20% of the bonus will be deposited into your account balance, which can be withdrawn directly after the deposit.
- How to apply/get a 20% discount bonus?
- The 20% bonus will be calculated from the first deposit date to the 60-day trading promotion period and apply after the conditions are met. If you have met the trading promotion period, you can send an email to [email protected] to apply. The relevant department will 1-3 working days to count the total amount of deposits during the trading period of the promotion and the number of eligible trading lots. If you are eligible, the 20% bonus will be deposited into your account balance, and then you can choose to withdraw or continue trading.
- Is this 20% bonus/premium bonus a credit?
- The 20% bonus is not a credit, but the funds directly deposited into the account balance after meeting the application conditions. Customers can choose to continue trading or withdraw funds.
- Can the account with the same name participate in the 20% bonus/premium bonus?
- If you have a Standard trading account with the same name, each account can independently participate in the 20% bonus.
- Can customers of the MAM group participate in the 20% bonus promotion?
- As long as your account is a standard (Standard) account and then meets the requirements of deposit and trading hands, you can participate.
- Can CPA participate in the 20% bonus/exclusive bonus promotion?
- If you are a client of a CPA agent, as long as you have a Standard account in Pacific Union and meet the requirements of trading deposits and trading hands, you can participate in the bonus promotion.
- Does the agent transfer the commission from the rebate account to the trading account into the deposit amount of the 20% bonus promotion?
- The funds transferred from the agent commission to the Standard trading account will also be included in the deposit amount of the 20% bonus promotion you participate in.
- Can I withdraw funds during the 20% bonus event?
- If there is a withdrawal application or transfer record of the same name during the transaction of participating in the 20% bonus promotion, you will be automatically disqualified from participating.
- What are the requirements for applying/receiving the 20% discount bonus?
- For example, if your total deposit amount after the end of the 20% bonus trading event period is 5000 USD, the bonus you can apply for is 1000 USD. In addition, you also need to meet the number of trading lots for the designated product gold, silver, and crude oil = 1000*13 %=130 lots.
Do you have more questions about Pacific Union’s 20% Exclusive Bonus?
Go to Pacific Union’s Official Website and contact 24/5 customer support team today.
For more information, please inquire to Pacific Union Official Website Official Website directly. In order to participate to the Promotion, you must have a Pacific Union Account. If you haven't opened an account yet, please open one from here for Free.
Pacific Union official website is here.
Please click "Introduction of Pacific Union", if you want to know the details and the company information of Pacific Union.