MQL5 Trading Signal on XM
The MQL5 community has a huge amount of trading signals from providers whose performance has been validated over the past month. MQL5 is provided by the creator of MetaTrader, so you can access MQL5 from the XMTrading MT4 and the MT5 platform itself.
Benefits of using MQL5 signals when trading on XM Trading are:
- This service is already built into the platform, so no installation is required.
- Choose from a wide range of signal providers.
- Easy setup and usage.
- No trader intervention required – transactions are automatically copied.
- Can be shared with EA.
- Minimize execution delays on a global scale by building a new generation cloud.
How to get MQL5 trading signals on XM
1. Open MQL5.com and register for a community account.
2. (Optional) If you would like to purchase a paid signal, please deposit to your MQL5 account.
3. Launch the XMTrading MT4 / MT5 platform and click Market in the Toolbox window to access the MQL5 Market.
4. Go to “Tools” in the main menu, select “Options”, then click the “Community” tab and enter your registration information in XMTrading MT4 / MT5 Terminal.
5. Click the Signals tab from the Terminal area to see more options.
6. Double-click on the desired signal for more information.
7. To subscribe to the signal, click the Subscribe button at the top of the Terminal area.
9. To start the signal service, set your preferred trading parameters and click OK.
You can update the signal registration by following the steps below:
- Launch XMTrading MT4 / MT5 platform
- Click the Signals tab from the Terminal area
- Find your signal provider in the list and double-click
- Click the “Renew subscription” button at the top of the “Terminal” area
Registration of transaction signals is for one month.
Each trading account can only be registered with one trading signal provider at a time.
We strongly recommend that you try it before making a purchase on the MQL5 market.
There are no hidden fees, commissions or spread increases on purchases.
Your purchased signal can be used on up to three computers.
You can deposit to your MQL5 account from PayPal, WebMoney, Qiwi or your credit / debit card.