Open easyMarkets account. Table of Contents
- Open easyMarkets account
- What is easyMarkets?
- What markets available on easyMarkets?
- Why trade Forex on easyMarkets?
- Trade Stocks (Shares) with easyMarkets
- Why trade metals on easyMarkets?
- Trade Commodity CFD on easyMarkets
- Trade Stock Indices on CFD with easyMarkets
- The vision of easyMarkets
- Why choose easyMarkets?
- Trade on easyMarkets MT4
- Why MT4 of easyMarkets?
- Contact easyMarkets support team in your language
Open easyMarkets account
Follow the simple steps below to open an account with easyMarkets today.
- Go to easyMarkets’ Official Website
Find all the information you need before start trading.
- Create an account and log in
If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one here. Once you have created your account, please log in.
- Select the markets you want to trade
easyMarkets offers various markets to trade including Forex, Stocks, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, and Precious Metals.
- Decide long or short
Once you have selected the market you want to trade, you need to decide whether you have a long or short position.
- Stop and limit settings
To reduce the risk of potential loss, be sure to set a stop order and a limit order before executing a position.
- Start and check transactions
Once a trade is open, it is important to monitor your positions frequently to assess their performance.
Just sincerely. Not only is this easyMarkets’ basic philosophy, but it is also the watchword for easyMarkets’ business model and innovation.
It’s simple, transparent, easy to use, and friendly.
Comparison of easyMarkets’ trading account types
The main differences of the account types available for easyMarkets are as follows:
|easyMarkets Web/App and TradingView
|Required Minimum Deposit
|Minimum Trading Volume
|Personal Account Manager
|Guaranteed Stop Loss
|NBP (Negative Balance Protection)
|Sign Up Links
|Open VIP Web Account
|Open Premium Web Account
|Open Standard Web Account
|Open VIP MT4 Account
|Open Premium MT4 Account
|Open Standard MT4 Account
|Open Standard MT5 Account
What is easyMarkets?
easyMarkets was founded with the promise of offering the best terms and conditions for all easyMarkets’ customers.
easyMarkets has achieved this through the thorough selection of each team member and the constant investment in innovation.
easyMarkets understands that choosing a broker can be a daunting task and easyMarkets wants to make it easier for customers to make the right choice.
easyMarkets knows that the broker offers the most attractive conditions for traders and they are confident that easyMarkets’ customers will give easyMarkets the same rating.
easyMarkets’ vision was to create a platform where enforcement no longer needs to be a concern.
easyMarkets firmly insists on providing customers with the best executions with the best results.
With the best enforcement policy, spreads of just one pip, and zero transaction fees, easyMarkets believes the customers will get off to a good start in trading.
What markets available on easyMarkets?
Simple but rich in choices.
Access markets around the world with easyMarkets’ intuitive platforms and apps, or the MT4 platform.
EasyMarkets trading requirements, innovative tools, and customer service are always available wherever you trade.
- Forex currency pairs
- The currency market is one of the largest and most active markets in the world. The currency market (also known as Forex, Forex, or FX) is popular with investors because it moves quickly and frequently.
- Precious Metal
- Metals generally behave differently than currencies, stocks, and bonds, so they are used as a “safe zone” when market volatility increases. Metals are also used in industrial products such as catalysts and electronics, so they are also affected by supply and demand.
- Everyone uses oil, gas, corn, sugar, and coffee every day. This asset class is very active with a variety of materials. In other words, a wealth of market information can be obtained from product trends.
- Stock Index
- The stock index is the most popular collection of stocks in the world. Stock indexes are generally considered an economic barometer of the economic situation of the world or a particular country.
- Cryptocurrency is the latest product offered by easyMarkets. Unlike all other asset classes, we experienced very large price fluctuations in a short period of time.
- Stocks are favored by professional investors because they provide a wealth of information such as earnings reports and news. You can also use stocks to trade your favorite brands and companies.
Why trade Forex on easyMarkets?
Forex (FX) was one of the first products easyMarkets offered in 2001.
At that time, easyMarkets was one of the first brokers in the world to start online Forex trading and credit card deposits.
Since then, the products easyMarkets offers have evolved significantly, but easyMarkets’ fundamental philosophy of continuing to provide unique tools and innovative trading requirements for trading has not changed.
- Fixed spread
- Many brokers adjust spreads according to market activity. EasyMarkets offers fixed spreads so you can get a precise picture of the costs you will pay when you trade.
- Negative balance avoidance function
- Rest assured that no matter what happens during the transaction, your account balance will never be negative.
- EasyMarkets allows you to cancel a lost transaction within a certain amount of time for a small fee. Think of this feature as insurance if you are uncertain about the outcome of your transaction.
- Free stop-loss automatic setting function
- Set an acceptable minimum and set a stop loss that closes the order when it is reached. Great risk management tools are provided for free.
Understanding the Forex market in 3 minutes
Forex is easy to understand-just trade one currency with another-FX is accessible 24 hours a day, 5 days a week-it’s really dynamic with a daily trading volume of $ 5 trillion.
That’s why Forex is so popular with both beginners and advanced players. Start Forex trading now to experience this market.
The five most popular FX pairs include the world’s most powerful currencies: US Dollar (USD), British Pound (GBP), Euro (EUR), Swiss Franc (CHF), and Japanese Yen (JPY).
A so-called “major pair” is a currency pair that includes these currencies. When trading Forex, you sell one currency to another, but I think this is one unit. The base currency is the one on the left side labeled EUR / USD, and the non-base currency is the one on the right side.
Generally, currency pairs are displayed as above.
EUR/USD 1.17800 (quote) means to sell $ 1.17800 for every euro you buy. Conversely, a USD / EUR of 0.8488 (1 divided by 1.1780 gives this number) means selling $ 1 and buying € 0.8488.
When you sell a currency, the opposite is true-you sell the base currency and buy another currency. If the USD / EUR is 0.84888, you will sell $ 1 and buy 0.84888 euros.
Whether to sell or buy currency pairs depends on the market conditions of those currencies.
For example, a negative announcement from the European Central Bank could cause the euro to fall significantly against the dollar.
Investors are therefore likely to sell the EUR / USD pair. In other words, investors expect to profit from the announcement by selling the EUR and buying the USD.
Questions and Answers about Forex market
Here are some FAQs for people who are interested in trading Forex.
Are you new to Forex? Don’t worry because easyMarkets will talk you through one by one and you can become a decent Forex trader just by following their path.
First, read through the FAQs below to have a grasp of the Forex market.
- How risky is Forex trading?
- Forex is a leveraged financial product and can be risky. When trading leveraged products, always practice sound risk management, including risk/profit ratio calculations and adherence to strategies and investment goals.
- What is the most traded currency pair?
- The most popular currency pairs, called major currency pairs, include EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CHF, NZD/USD, USD/CAD.
- How to calculate the profit of Forex trading?
- First, you need to calculate the pips whose price has changed. Because the profit or loss is the product of the change in pip and the size of the position. First, you need to calculate the spread, which is the difference between the bid price and the ask price. Bid-Ask = Spread Here’s how to calculate the pip change for a transaction: The exchange rate for EUR / USD is 1.4100. That is, US $ 1.41 is worth 1 euro. You can buy US $ 1.4100 by selling 1 Euro. To buy 10,000 euros at the rate of 1.4100, you will need US $ 14,100 (1 euro = US $ 1.41 so 10,000 euros = US $ 14,100). If the price of the euro rises and this rate changes to 1.4200, you will make a penny for every euro you buy, in which case you will make a profit of US $ 100 (US $ 14,200-14,100 US $). Conversely, if you sell this pair, that is, if you sell the euro and buy US dollars, you will lose 1 cent for every euro you buy, which is 10,000 euros at 1.41. 10,000 euros will be a loss of 100 US dollars (14,200 US dollars-14,100 US dollars). Conversely, if you sell 10,000 euros under the same price changes and conditions, you will lose US $ 100.
- Is there a suitable timing for Forex trading?
- The FX market is open 24 hours a day during weekdays, so choosing the timing of a transaction can seem daunting. Especially for new traders. Forex trading dates are divided into four major sessions: New York, Asia, Europe and Australia. Timing choices are a bit complicated. Because the best trading time depends on the trading method. Traders looking to profit from small price fluctuations generally seek volatility, but volatility also increases risk. Volatility typically occurs during times of overlapping sessions. If you are a long-term trader who holds a trade for a long time after opening it, or if you are a risk-averse trader, you may want to avoid volatility, which means avoiding overlapping times. increase.
- How long should I study Forex before starting trading?
- The time it takes to study varies from person to person, but in general, you should trade for 3 to 6 months with a demo account, or study until you can consistently achieve similar results or make some profits. In fact, serious traders should always do research and learning.
- How difficult is Forex trading?
- Forex is considered one of the simplest types of trading, but it is still complex and requires specialized knowledge. Fortunately, easyMarkets offers a limited education library and a trading education module with multiple video lessons and knowledge tests. These services are free to use: All you need to do is sign up for easyMarkets.
- What is Forex? And how to do that?
- FX is an abbreviation for Foreign Exchange. In Forex, it is called because one currency is exchanged for other currencies of various countries. Even if you have never traded, if you have traveled, you can effectively say that you have participated in the Forex market. This is because when traveling, the currency of your own country is exchanged for the currency of another country to which you are traveling. When trading Forex, you don’t necessarily have to actually buy dollars for the physical euro. In trading CFD and to use the (contract for difference), actually without the obligation to own the other currencies, you can trade the price of the selected currency. In other words, there is a possibility that you can make a profit from both the up and down directions of the price. As with any investment vehicle, there are inherent risks due to the many factors that influence market volatility. Be aware of these risks before you start trading.
- How much money do you need to start trading Forex?
- With easyMarkets you can open an account for only $ 25. Trading with easyTrade costs a minimum of $ 25 (depending on market conditions at the time you trade). EasyMarkets emphasizes price transparency, so you don’t have to worry about paying hidden charges. EasyMarkets also offers fixed spreads, which never change during volatility, so you can pre-calculate your costs.
- Can I trade Forex full-time?
- As with any type of transaction or investment, there are many factors that contribute to increasing potential profitability and risk. The best way to avoid unnecessary risks and achieve your investment / financial goals is to have a strategy and well-defined risk limits and be aware of all the events that can cause market volatility.
Trade Stocks (Shares) with easyMarkets
easyMarkets also carefully selects stocks from the world’s most popular stocks, offering innovative tools and great trading requirements. Trading stocks on CFDs is unique and exciting. Because you can get a lot of information from revenue reports and news.
- Protection of investment funds
- EasyMarkets platforms and apps have free stop-loss guarantees and profit-taking and Negative balance protection function.
- Competitive fixed spread and EasyMarkets platforms and apps do not have slippage.
Information diversity and data on easyMarkets
EasyMarkets web platforms, apps and MT4 allow you to trade stocks, with trading, dates, and valuable tools all on one screen.
- Inside viewer
- Let’s take a look at the trading ratio of the stock that you are paying attention to.
- Powerful and customizable chart
- The integrated trading view chart offers multiple indicators and overlay options.
- Trading Signals, Calendar & Market News
- Fundamental and technical data are always readily available.
Trade stocks in the most dynamic companies in the world. Listed companies publish their earnings quarterly, and most of the major news that is updated frequently is stock price and corporate news. Discover your own trading method at easyMarkets.
Merits of Stock trading on CFD
- “Selling” stock
- Short selling or selling stocks is essentially trading in anticipation of a fall in stock prices. This is an advantage when trading on CFDs, and you can profit from both the rising and falling movements of physical stocks.
- Stock trading on easyMarkets
- easyMarkets offers multiple online trading platforms for stocks and other commodities. easyMarkets’ unique web platform is not only intuitive for new customers, but also packed with powerful features that will satisfy even experienced investors.
- Benefits of stock trading
- One of the biggest benefits of stock trading is the abundance of data available. Not only performance but also news about new products of popular brands will come out. Companies whose shares are traded publicly are obliged to announce their business results. Such corporate performance is usually announced after the end of the quarter.
- Financial results announcement season
- Just as FX, commodities, metals, etc. are liable to fluctuate when economic policies are announced, the stock market is particularly active during the time of earnings announcements. Some investors avoid volatility, while others use it as part of their strategy.
What is a stock?
Simply put, shares give shareholders partial ownership of the issuing company in exchange for funds. Shareholders, if they hold shares in a company, receive a portion of the company’s profits or a portion of the increased profits. Depending on the type of shares issued, you may even get voting rights if you own the shares of a company.
The type of shares issued depends on the needs of the company:
- Common Stock:
- These are standard stocks without any special permits or obligations. Companies can also issue common stock of different values, and the number of voting rights depends on the value of the stock held by the individual.
- Non-voting common stock:
- Conditional stock that allows you to exercise your voting rights only if certain requirements are met.
- Redeemable shares:
- Shares that a company can buy back. The time to buy back may be decided in advance.
- Preferred Stock:
- A “Rolls Royce” of stock. These types of stocks are stocks that not only receive a fixed dividend each year, but also before other shareholders.
There are many other types of stock issued by a company, but these are the most common. However, if the issuer goes bankrupt, the stock can pay dividends, but the stock may not be of any value.
Fortunately, you don’t actually own the underlying asset, so there is no risk when trading CFDs. Another advantage of trading CFD stocks is that you can take advantage of both positive and negative price trends. If you own an actual asset, you can only profit from that asset by increasing its value.
What are the benefits of trading CFD stocks?
One of the biggest benefits is that you can benefit from both rising and falling prices. You can also use what is called a “margin” or “leverage” when trading CFDs. Leverage is generally a powerful and useful feature in CFD trading. It offers the opportunity to hold a significant position (buy and sell) without investing an equally large amount of capital. However, leverage can be a double-edged sword, as the potential for loss increases when the price of a highly leveraged account fluctuates significantly.
There are also dedicated tools available when trading CFD stocks:
- Guarantee Stop Loss:
- Protects your account from loss by closing transactions below a certain price level.
- Guarantee Take Profit:
- Closes trading when a certain positive price level is reached. This ensures that the transaction is closed and protects against price reversals.
- No slippages:
- On easyMarkets platforms, the price you trade is the price at which your order fills.
- Margin Trading:
- As mentioned above, CFDs offer the option to start larger trading with less investment. Again, small moves are beneficial, but it should be mentioned that they can cost transactions and close them quickly.
The stop-loss and profit-taking tools on easyMarkets’ MT4 platform do not provide warranty service. Stop-loss guarantee and profit-taking tools are available only on easyMarkets platforms and apps.
Why do companies issue shares?
Issuing shares creates capital for a company, but unlike loans, it does not require repayment of capital. Instead (at least in the traditional sense), this contract is the capital for a company’s growth, profits and decision making. (If the stock is of a particular type)
Stocks are offered on the stock market for a variety of reasons:
- To form capital (also known as equity finance)
- When the first investor in a company quits investing
- When granting shares as an incentive to employees
- To allow investors to trade stocks in a company
Listing means that a company sells stock on the stock market. This creates capital for the company and gives investors a promise of credit and growth.
The stock price of a company is determined by supply and demand. Of course, demand comes through fundamental analysis and is a bit more complicated.
Leader movements can also affect stock prices, as seen by Elon Musk, the founder and chief executive officer of electric car maker Tesla. Even if these moves are not directly related to the company’s revenue.
Why trade metals on easyMarkets?
Metal, the first currency used in the world and the standard for government-issued currencies for hundreds of years, remains a very popular trading product. Precious metals such as gold, silver, platinum and palladium, and even common metals such as copper have a variety of uses such as electronics and jewelry-platinum and palladium are also used in the catalytic converters of your car.
- Trade the way you like
- Are you a new investor? Or are you a seasoned trader? Are you a day trader? Or are you a long-term investor? Regardless of your experience or strategy, easyMarkets allows you to trade metals in multiple ways.
- You can trade from anywhere
- With easyMarkets’ intuitive trading app, you can trade from anywhere via your smartphone, tablet or PC as long as you have an internet connection. The world is your market.
- With easyMarkets, you can cancel a lost transaction within a certain amount of time for a small fee. If you are a little unsure, think of this feature as insurance.
- Gold and silver options
- Options offer even more choices. Regardless of which direction the market moves, you can trade while knowing the risk in advance, and whatever the result, only the premium is exposed to the risk of the market.
Are you new to Precious Metal trading?
We use metal in a variety of forms, from tools, kitchen utensils, jewelry to bicycles to vehicles such as the subway. Precious metals such as gold, silver, platinum and palladium are valuable not only for their brilliance and decorative appeal but also for their industrial applications. Platinum is an inert metal that does not react with other chemicals, and gold, silver, palladium, and copper are all widely used in electronics and manufacturing.
Metals are extremely popular with investors, and financial advisers always recommend investing in metals in some way when trading other products. There are many reasons, but the biggest attraction is that, in general, as market volatility increases and currency prices fall, metal prices rise. This is because people are investing in the belief that metals are considered a “safe zone” -like investment products, the market is “safer” and prices are more stable than other products.
In addition, there are a wide variety of metal trading methods. With CFD trading, you can trade metal price trends. You don’t have to actually buy it, and you have a lot of freedom in trading. The reason is that if you really want to buy metal, you have to find someone to sell at the price you want, and if you want to sell it, you have to find someone to buy at the price you want. Because there is. Another advantage is that you don’t have to own the physical item for CFD trading. In other words, if you think the price of the metal will go up, you can “buy” (or long in technical terms), and if you think the price will go down, you can “sell” (or short). In either case, you can take advantage of the price difference between the time you “open” (basically start trading) and the time you “close” (stop trading) your position.
Options are another way to trade the metals, this way you can have a completely different trading experience. You can trade options as well as when prices go up or down, but options are done differently than CFDs. When you “buy”, you need to determine the price at which the item will arrive within a specific time frame. You will pay a premium to the person who “sells” the option. If you expect the price of a currency pair to rise, you may be able to take advantage of that move by buying a call / if you expect the price of a currency pair to fall, you may take advantage of this move by buying a put You may be able to do it. The advantage of this type of transaction is that only premiums are at risk, and some people like it, which is not offered on all products.
Trade Commodity CFD on easyMarkets
Commodity market trading is extremely popular because of the variety of choices and the variety of factors that influence prices. Commodities are essentially tied to the organizational development of society-agriculture and mining are tightly tied to human history. Initially, the commodities were traded on their own. 1 Bushel grain and oil, 1 copper ingot and sugar and spices. As the economy and society have grown, so have the ways in which we use our products. Today, trading of commodities is relatively easy to understand, largely based on supply and demand, and very stable and sometimes rising when stock prices are falling.
- dealCancellation –The most innovative tool on easyMarkets. You can cancel an unrealized loss transaction with a small fee. If other investors wait for the market to stabilize, or if another trader suspends trading altogether, you can trade on the side of volatility.
- Product selection
- Commodities are a diverse group of products, although they are grouped together. This group includes agricultural products such as wheat, soybeans, sugar, coffee, cocoa, corn and cotton, as well as industrial products such as petroleum, natural gas, heating oil, light oil and crude oil. The prices of these commodities are largely based on supply and demand, although the factors that influence them are different.
- You can trade anywhere
- Whether it’s a smartphone, tablet or desktop on easyMarkets’ intuitive platform, you can trade from anywhere with an internet connection. Make the world your market.
- Industry award-winning support
- easyMarkets’ client support is available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week to answer any questions or concerns. You can contact easyMarkets via live chat, phone or multiple message services.
Are you new to Commodity trading?
If you are new to trading commodities, there are good things to do. easyMarkets’ “Get Knowledge” section has a library of videos and articles that showcase all types of products offered by easyMarkets. Here is a brief introduction to that. We use the products traded every day. If you look at what you’re wearing, you’re likely to be wearing multiple items that contain one or more items as raw materials. It also involves plastics, clothing, fuel for transportation, and electricity for production. The commodity market is greatly affected by supply and demand due to the daily use and necessity of commodities. In addition to these basic factors, commodity markets are also affected by geopolitical factors and changes in the weather because many commodities have specific origins.
For example, it is common knowledge that if crude oil production in the Middle East ceases, supply will decline and oil prices will rise. Even if Saudi Arabia is the third-largest oil producer in the world.
One example of this effect is the summer of 2017 when Hurricane Harvey shut down refineries along the Gulf Coast in the United States. In this case, the refinery closure led to lower demand for crude oil, pushing down prices, but gasoline prices rose due to lower supply. In 2017, supply declined and prices rose as Brazil, the world’s third-largest coffee-producing country, experienced a long-term drought.
Unlike commodity markets, other financial products are affected by many factors, not limited to diplomatic and political matters and policy changes. Of course, this does not mean discussing which one to invest in. If you read a book about investment and trading, you will see the word “diversity”. In other words, different types of products behave differently, so it is important to invest in multiple types of products. For example, the Forex market is very active and prices continue to move throughout the day. On the other hand, the government bond market-as everyone expects-price is much more stable.
Another thing to consider when opening a deal is risk management-the name makes it clear, but many new investors are actually overlooking it. Risk management begins with an understanding of what is happening politically, economically and physically in the world and helps you reach your investment goals. Being unaware of the events that affect the market you are trading in can cause problems, and active trading can lead to unforeseen circumstances. However, easyMarkets offers a number of risk management tools that are useful to both new and experienced investors.
Not only does easyMarkets provide access to commodity markets, but dealCancellation also allows you to cancel lost transactions. This feature can be thought of as insurance for transactions. You can cancel a lost transaction within a certain amount of time by paying a small fee. Of course, this feature is only one of the many tools available to easyMarkets’ customers-including free Stop Loss & Take Profit auto-setting and fixed spreads.
Trade Stock Indices on CFD with easyMarkets
Choose the world stock index that currently contains the most interesting and exciting stocks. The stock index includes various companies and is a popular product because the volatility is averaged.
The price movements of a stock index are caused by the price movements of the companies included in the index.
Price movements can be driven by a variety of factors, including economic data, geopolitical events, and market sentiment. Generally, if investors are bullish, there will be more buyers than sellers and stock prices will rise. On the other hand, when investors are bearish, there are generally more sellers than buyers and stock prices fall.
Simply put, the more stocks that are falling in an index, the lower the index. Conversely, if there are many stocks whose prices are rising, the stock index will rise.
You cannot invest directly in a stock index, but you can place short or long orders for a stock index through CFDs.
A short in a stock index is selling a product in anticipation of a price drop.
A long stock index means buying a product in the hope that the price will rise.
The big advantage of short or long CFDs is that you can trade with price movements in either direction.
Also, if you are a trader who wants to avoid more risk, trading stock indexes is a good option. Stock index CFDs usually have less price fluctuations than individual stocks. This is because the stock index is diversified and is less susceptible to the risks of individual companies.
Choose from over 10 major stock indices.
Why trade stock indices on easyMarkets?
Stock indexes help investors understand the overall economic situation of a country. For example, US investors can look at stock indexes like the S & P 500 to understand what’s happening in the US economy. Similarly, UK investors refer to the FTSE 100 and German investors refer to the DAX 30.
- EU, UK, US, AUS and Asian stock indexes
- Each market has its own variable factors, such as opening hours. Choose the market that suits you best, or trade in multiple markets. easyMarkets provides access to global markets.
- Are you worried that the market will move against you even if you want to trade bigger than usual? You can protect your transactions with deal Cancellation * for a small fee.
- Outstanding trading conditions
- You can experience the industry’s best trading conditions such as fixed spread, negative balance avoidance function, free stop loss & take profit automatic setting and so on.
- Can be traded anywhere
- With easyMarkets’ trading app, you can trade on any device from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. If you set a price notice, you can know the market trend accurately.
New to Stock Index trading?
What is Stock Index Trading? In essence, you are trading what is called a “stock basket” or a combination of stocks. The advantage is that you don’t have to own shares to trade. Certain stock indexes follow the specific stock categories-for example, Nasdaq is made up of non-financial companies such as Apple, Amazon, Alphabet Class A Stocks (Google), and Intel.
Why trade stock indexes instead of individual stocks?
The most obvious advantage is diversity, and most financial advisers recommend stock indexes as a risk management strategy. A stock index averages the volatility of various companies, but if you invest in individual stocks, you are exposed to the volatility of just one company.
Another advantage is that if you invest in stock indexes in different locations, you can trade all day long. This is very useful if you are trading at a particular time. Yet another advantage is that if something happens in one time zone, you can see the impact in the next open market.
Besides this, the stock market generally has a positive correlation with economic health. If a country’s economy improves, so does the stock market. There are some products that move in the opposite direction to the soundness of the economy.
Since “safe zone” currencies and precious metals generally move in the opposite direction of economic health, some investors have such finance to protect their assets during high market volatility.
So how do you choose the stock index that suits you best?
easyMarkets cannot give investment advice, but it is true that knowledge is the power no matter what you trade. A “well of deep information” is available by choosing a very popular stock index such as the S & P 500 or Nikkei. Not only are there reports on the performance of those stock indexes, but other major financial publications also report on them.
In addition, most of the popular stock indexes are generally composed of stocks of popular companies, and such companies are also reported regularly.
List of World’s Most Popular Stock Indices
- Dow Jones Industrial Average
- The oldest and most well-known stock index in the world, DJIA tracks the prices of the stocks of 30 large publicly traded companies in the United States. Also known as US30.
- S & P 500
- A basket of the top 500 US stocks, accounting for about 80% of the market capitalization of the United States. Therefore, the S & P 500 is considered an excellent indicator of the good and bad of the United States economy.
- Tracks the 30 major German companies trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The DAX30 or German30 is considered a barometer of the German economy.
- Japan’s leading stock index, Nikkei is made up of the top 225 companies on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, including leading Japanese brands like Toyota and Panasonic.
- EURO STOXX 50
- Includes the top 50 leading companies in the euro area. The EURO STOXX 50 is considered by investors to be a health indicator for the European economy.
- Tracks 100 major stock transactions traded on the London Stock Exchange. Although based in the UK, many FTSE 100 companies are globally oriented and profitable outside the UK, so they are less relevant to the UK economy.
- Hang Seng
- Tracks the performance of the top 50 companies by market capitalization in the Hong Kong stock market. Hang Seng is also associated with the Chinese economy and the wider Asian market.
- Australia’s leading benchmark index, tracking the top 200 stocks on the Australian Stock Exchange. Finance and materials are the largest sectors in the ASX200, so those sectors can influence this index.
These indexes are popular because many of them contain (or consist of) blue-chip stocks. Blue-chip shares can be defined in many ways, but are generally considered to be market leaders with a market capitalization of one billion (issued shares x single share value). It is the stock of an established company.
How is a stock index calculated?
There is no rule on how to calculate the exponent. However, most indexes are price-weighted or value-weighted. Let’s take a closer look to understand the difference between the two.
1. Price-weighted index
In order to calculate the selling price, it is weighted according to the stock price of each company. High-priced stocks affect the performance of the stock index more than low-priced stocks because price is a deciding factor.
A typical stock index that uses the price-weighted method is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA), which consists of 30 large US companies. This index is calculated by dividing the average stock price of 30 companies by a divisor.
To better understand how the weight is determined, let’s look at an example:
For example, if Apple’s stock price goes from $ 135 to $ 145, the Dow Jones stock index will move more than if Intel’s stock price goes from $ 60 to $ 70. This is because stocks with higher prices affect the change in percentage.
2. Market capitalization-weighted average stock index
Many of the key stock indexes, such as the S & P 500, NASDAQ, and Russell 2000, are market value-weighted average stock indexes. In this type of stock index, each company’s weight is based on market capitalization.
The following formula is used for the calculation:
Stock price x number of issued shares/market capitalization of all shares
Let me give you a simple example of how weighting works:
If Apple has 17.5 billion shares outstanding and is trading at $ 135, Apple’s market capitalization in the Value Weighted Index will be $ 2.36 trillion. But if Tesla is trading for $ 730 and has only 960 million issued shares, its market capitalization will be $ 700 billion. Tesla trades at a higher price, but Apple has a higher market capitalization, which makes it more valuable in the index.
The vision of easyMarkets
easyMarkets aims to be a service that far surpasses other brokers in every respect. Leverage at Forex doesn’t disappoint. While brokers around the world are lowering their leverage, easyMarkets offers leverage of 1:500. easyMarkets also offers negative balance protection (NBP, also known as zero-cut system) because they are confident in the risk management procedures they have implemented.
It’s true that leverage can be a double-edged sword, and education and smart trading strategies are paramount. Once you feel confident in your strategy and trading skills, easyMarkets wants to help you provide the maximum opportunity to monetize your position.
Communication is a major role in the team. easyMarkets has the belief that it is important to respond quickly and address issues. easyMarkets wants to give easyMarkets’ customers the flexibility and confidence to stay ahead in the market as transactions and markets change.
easyMarkets believes in partnership. easyMarkets is a broker who values long-term relationships with easyMarkets’ customers, so easyMarkets provide traders with such beneficial and attractive conditions.
Why choose easyMarkets?
Get access to State-of-the-art trading tools by easyMarkets.
- The underlying technology of easyTrade allows you to trade with limited risk and endless possibilities without the need for margin.
- One of the most innovative tools offered by easyMarket, you can cancel a lost transaction within 1, 3, or 6 hours.
- Freeze rate
- A unique tool that allows you to pause the displayed price, giving you a few seconds to execute a transaction.
- Vanilla option
- A powerful trading tool with the ability to predetermine the amount of risk. Often used by institutional investors to set hedges against volatility.
Trade on easyMarkets MT4
easyMarkets offers an award-winning MT4 terminal for use on PC, Mac, web, Android and iOS mobile devices.
Want to be sociable? Try Sirix’s social trading platform and follow the industry’s most prominent trading pioneers.
The MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform is a must for all easyMarkets customers.
easyMarkets has all the most popular devices used by traders today. Below are a variety of products. Select a platform supported by your desired device, download the platform and follow the installation instructions provided.
- Easy to use with pre-installed technical indicators
- High-performance chart function
- VPS function
- Instantly trade with one click
- Compatible with Windows OSExpert Advisor (EA) available for automatic trading
- Highly secure encrypted data
- Fully customizable to suit your personal trading strategy
- Very stable and reliable platform
Why MT4 of easyMarkets?
Choosing MT4 as the platform of choice for easyMarkets was not a difficult decision. In 2005, MetaQuotes released the MT4 platform, which is still considered the industry standard.
- Easy to use
- For novice traders, the user interface is easy to navigate and understand. All the important information you need to trade, such as prices, charts and metrics, is just a click away.
- Once you understand all the features, you will find that you can perform the functions you need with one touch. Multiple charts, Market Watch, Pepperstone Market, Indicators window, Automated Trading, pre-installed metrics, News, Signals, to name a few. (Signal), 1-click trading, etc.
- You can decide what to display and where to display it. Change the window and place charts and symbols to your liking.
- The programming language gives programmers the opportunity to create their own metrics, trading robots, or Expert Advisors (EA) so that they can use MQL4 with MT4. Even if you can’t write your own code, it’s easy to find a programmer who can develop your own automated strategy.
- MT4 runs on your computer with very low resources. This means that it is very stable, even with low internet bandwidth. Also, the reaction time when placing a trading order is fast.
Forex is volatile and all markets that are open 24 hours a day change. The mobile version of easyMarkets MT4 brings you a complete trading world whenever you need it. It doesn’t matter if it’s an iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone or Android tablet. Thanks to native applications, you can connect any device, whether at home, at work or on the go.
Contact easyMarkets support team in your language
At easyMarkets, the friendly customer support team is always there to help! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us!
easyMarkets’ customer support team speaks more than 20 languages, so don’t worry if your translation is misleading or something important is missing in your translation.
If you have any comments, please let easyMarkets know. easyMarkets is a customer-centric company. Basically, everything easyMarkets does is centered around customers. easyMarkets values customers the most and value your feedback.
It’s because of the feedback that easyMarkets can rework and perfect all products. With your feedback, easyMarkets may be able to launch new and exciting features based on the much-voiced demand. In order for easyMarkets to achieve this and do it in a way that meets easyMarkets’ expectations, it is best to let them know what you think.
easyMarkets welcomes your feedback by email or phone. You can contact a specific department directly. Contact information is provided below this section.