You can deposit your account in the Personal Area, in the «Financial operations» section using any of the available deposit options. Withdrawals are also made from the Personal area to the same payment system that you previously used for deposits.
The FBS minimum deposit varies depending on the trading account you choose. Cent accounts have the smallest initial deposit starting at $1, while the minimum deposit required to open an ECN account is $1000.
How do I make a deposit to FBS’s trading account?
- Open Deposit at the Treasury in the Personal area.
- Select the desired deposit method, select offline or online payment, and click the Deposit button.
- Select the account you want to deposit funds into and enter the deposit amount.
- Confirm your deposit details on the next page.
FBS payment method is fast and simple. However, note that your payment provider may require some additional steps.
You can also make a deposit in your local currency.
In this case, the deposit amount will be converted to USD or Euro based on the Central Bank rate prevailing at the time of deposit processing.
MetaTrader and FBS accounts are synchronized, therefore you don’t need any additional steps to transfer funds from FBS directly to MetaTrader. Just log in to MetaTrader, follow the next steps:
- Download MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5.
- Log in to MetaTrader and enter the password you received when registering with FBS. If you don’t save your data, you get a login and enter the new password in the Personal area.
- Install and open MetaTrader and fill in the pop-up window with your login details.
- Finished! You have already logged into MetaTrader with your FBS account, and you can start trading using the funds you deposited.
How long does it take to process a deposit/withdrawal request?
Deposits via electronic payment systems are processed instantly. Deposit requests via other payment systems are processed within 1-2 hours during FBS Financial dept.
The FBS Finance Department works 24 hours, 7 days a week. The maximum time for processing a deposit/withdrawal request via an electronic payment system is 48 hours from the moment it is made. Bank transfers take 5-7 bank business days to process.
FBS offers different funding methods, including various electronic payment systems, credit and debit cards, bank transfers, and exchanges. There are no deposit fees or commissions charged by FBS for any deposits to trading accounts.
How to withdraw funds from FBS’s Forex trading accounts?
- Select the withdrawal at the Treasury in the Personal area of you.
- Choose your preferred payment method, then click the Withdraw button.
- Select the FBS account you want to withdraw funds from and fill in all the required fields.
- Enter the amount of money you want to withdraw.
- Click the Confirm withdrawal button.
Please note that you must verify your account to make a withdrawal.
The FBS Treasury Department processes all withdrawal requests on a first-come, first-served basis. Immediately after approving your withdrawal request, FBS sends the funds to you. However, the time it takes to transfer funds to your account will depend on the payment method used:
- Bank transfer: 7-10 working days
- Credit or debit card: 3-4 working days
- Electronic payment: up to 30 minutes
Note that the minimum withdrawal amount for bank transfers is $50. For all other payment systems, the fee is $1.
Withdrawal condition of $70 Level Up Bonus
The Level Up bonus is a great way to start your trading journey. You cannot withdraw the bonus, but you can withdraw the trading profits earned when using the bonus, if you meet the following conditions:
- Verifying your email address
- Get a free $70 trading bonus in the Web Personal Area, or use the FBS – Trading Broker app to earn $140
- Connecting a Facebook account to your Personal Area
- Complete short trading classes and simple tests
- Trade for at least 20 active days and don’t miss a maximum of 5 trading days
- Succeed! Now, you can withdraw the profit earned when using the $140 Level Up Bonus
FBS is an official Forex broker regulated by the International Financial Services Commission, with the license IFSC/000102/124, which makes it a trustworthy and reliable broker. FBS offers services for more than 11 years and has more than 16 million active traders.