Complete the survey to FP Markets and earn the chance to win gorgeous prizes!
FP Markets constantly strive to improve the standard of service and range of products they offer to clients.
The Investment Trends Trading Survey is a great way for them to receive your feedback.
The Investment Trends Trading Survey
We would like to hear about your trading, investment and education needs and specifically about how we all can improve our services to you.
The survey will take 10 -15 minutes to complete and in return for your time you will receive following benefits*:
- Entry to a draw to receive a Flight Centre Gift Card valued at $3,000. Ten runners up will also receive a $200 EFTPOS gift card each.
- Complimentary 90 day subscription to the Switzer Report valued at over $100.
- Complimentary 4-week premium access to ‘Morningstar website’ valued at over $60
- Complimentary 14 day access to Lincoln Stock Director Share Market Investment Platform, valued at $75
- Highlighted findings from the survey, providing an insight into other traders’ views.
In addition, the five most comprehensive answers as judged by Investment Trends will each receive a $200 EFTPOS gift card.
Please complete the survey by Sunday, December 2, 2018.
Best of luck in the prize draw and many thanks in advance for your time.
Privacy and Conditions of the prizes
FP Markets will only ever provide your contact details to external parties for the purpose of delivering prizes if you choose to receive an incentive from them.
The Morningstar offer includes access to the Your Money newsletter, and exclusive Stock and Fund Research and Recommendations.
It is available to new subscribers only.
The complimentary subscription to The Switzer Report is only available to first time users of the Switzer Report.
Any existing Lincoln Stock Doctor trialist whose subscription expired less than one year prior to the survey is not eligible to receive the complimentary subscription to Lincoln Stock Doctor.
Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
As always, if you have any questions or would like to get in touch please don’t hesitate to call or send them an email. ‘
An FP Markets representative will be happy to help.