What is Valutrades?
Valutrades was established in 2012 with the goal of becoming a leader in the field of online brokers for foreign exchange, commodity and stock index contracts for difference (CFD).
Valutrades not only has a traditional financial background in the City of London, but also knows how to combine modern technology concepts to make Valutrades a leading financial technology company in the industry.
Valutrades Limited is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales. Its registered place is EC3M 1JP, 51 Eastcheap Street, London, UK. Company number 07939901. Valutrades Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) of the United Kingdom. The financial service registration code (regulatory number) is 586541.
Valutrades (Seychelles) Co., Ltd. is a limited liability company registered in the Republic of Seychelles, registered on the 20th floor of Tower 1, Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Seychelles. Valutrades (Seychelles) is authorized and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA). The securities trading license number is SD028.
Go to Valutrades Official Website
Advantages of Valutrades Service
Unlike other brokers, Valutrades is committed to providing each client with a customized trading experience.
By providing various account options, feature advantages and trading training resources, Valutrades’ goal is to provide each customer with an ideal framework and tools to achieve their goals.
What Valutrades provides is perfect for everyone, no matter it is a novice or a professional investor.
- ECN account features
- ECN accounts are designed for active-minded traders and provide the lowest possible spreads. This account type is suitable for active traders, EA traders, scalpers and news data traders.
- More than 100 products
- Among all the foreign exchange, commodity and stock index contract for difference (CFD) products Valutrades provides, it makes it easier for you to find the products you want and lock in new trading opportunities.
- Trading Platform
- You should have a say in your trading platform. In order to provide all customers with more flexibility and control over their trading experience, Valutrades provides 4 advanced platforms and multiple login methods: MT4 (computer, mobile phone and web version), MT5 (computer, mobile phone and web page) Version), FIX API.
- Guaranteed negative balance protection policy
- With a guaranteed negative balance protection policy, you will never lose more than your deposit amount. Only retail customers and professional customers.
FBS $140 Level Up Bonus
Comment by Joaquin V
May 30, 2023
Well, the trading conditions might be a bit challenging at first glance. Just imagine trading $140 with 5 lots – that’s insane! However, it’s impossible to say...