What is Plus500?
Plus500 is an online CFD broker which provides the online trading service to traders all over the world.
Plus500 was founded in 2008, and is now one of the leading providers of Contracts for Difference (CFDs) products.
A trader with a Plus500 account can trade CFDs on underlying financial instruments such as Forex, Stocks, Commodities, Options, and Indices.
Plus500’s Web Trader provides you the all-in-one trading solution.
Plus500 brand is regulated and licensed by a number of financial authorities, in order to provide suitable and efficient trading service for traders in each jurisdiction, while increasing its market share in the jurisdictions.
Plus500 strives to provide traders with the most convenient and secure trading environment, and some of their main advantages include the followings:
- Plus500 keeps clients’ funds segregated and insured.
- Plus500 does not charge any commissions for trading or fund deposit.
- From account management and trading, you can perform every relevant activity on Plus500’s Web Trader.
- On Plus500’s Web Trader, you can trade CFDs on hundreds of instruments all together from various financial assets.
There are many great aspects in Plus500’s trading service.
Go to Plus500 Official Website and find out more about their service.
Plus500’s website is available in more than 30 different languages and their customer support team also speaks your language to respond to any of your inquiries for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Plus500’s Bonus Promotions
Plus500 runs various bonus promotions, to support its traders to earn more.
The available promotion categories include the deposit bonus, cash back rebate and also trading bonus.
Due to regulatory reasons, Plus500’s bonus promotions may not be available for traders in certain jurisdictions.
To find out what offers are available for your region, please go to Plus500 Official Website.
By participating in Plus500’s bonus promotions, you have the opportunities to increase your profit amount.
See 2 of the main bonus promotions of Plus500 below.
1. Up to $10,000 Deposit Bonus
For traders in certain regions, Plus500 provides the deposit bonus promotion.
With Plus500’s deposit bonus, you can earn up to $10,000 extra fund to your live trading account.
There are certain Promo Code that you need to use, in order to receive the deposit bonus.
The promo code must be inserted when you make the deposit.
After applying for this deposit bonus, you must start trading to earn certain amount of “TPoints” (Trading Points).
Once you have earned the required TPoints in the relevant account, the pre-determined amount of bonus will be credited to your live trading account.
The credited bonus is all yours and you can use them for trading activity.
For more information about Plus500’s deposit bonus promotion, visit the page below.
2. Cash Back Rebate
Plus500’s cash back rebate is the classic cashback promotion run by online brokers.
With Plus500’s cash back rebate, you can earn more by trading more amount on Plus500’s live trading account.
The amount of cash back you can earn depends on the trading volume and the financial symbol you trade.
For more information about Plus500’s cash back rebate promotion, visit the page below.
Trading Conditions of Plus500 Web Trader
There is only 2 account types available by Plus500, which are Live and Demo account types.
The live trading account involves the real money for trading, and you can trade your money in the real markets to earn profits.
The demo trading account involves virtual money, and you can practice trading in the virtual market with the same trading condition as the real markets.
All traders of Plus500, can use the Web Trader to trade online.
See the table below for the trading condition of Plus500’s web trader platform.
|Trading Platform||Plus500 Web Trader|
|Required Minimum Deposit||$100|
|Financial Markets||CFDs on Cryptocurrency, Stock Indices, Forex, Commodities, Shares, Options, ETFs|
|Use of EAs (Trading Robot)||Not Allowed|
|Cash Back Rebate||Available|
|Guaranteed Stop Loss||Available|
On Plus500’s Web Trader, you can monitor the markets, perform analysis, make trades, and also manage your accounts and funds.
Plus500’s Web Trader provides you the all-in-one trading solution.
To trade online, you only need to log in to Plus500’s Web Trader, but you do not need to install any other software or programs.
Plus500’s Web Trader for All Devices
To trade online with Plus500, the one and only platform that you need to log in is the Plus500’s Web Trader.
Plus500’s Web Trader is compatible any popular devices in the world.
You can log in to Plus500’s Web Trader from Plus500 Official Website.
For mobile devices, there are apps of Plus500’s Web Trader which you can download for Android, Tablet, iPhone, iPad and Windows mobile for free.
Plus500’s Web Trader is free to download and use.
To log in to Plus500’s Web Trader, Open Plus500’s Real Account first and use the login credentials.
As long as you have a live trading account with Plus500, you can use the Web Trader to manage your account, fund and traders at anytime and anywhere.
trade hundreds of CFD markets on Plus500’s Web Trader
On Plus500’s Web Trader, you can trade CFDs on hundreds of instruments.
The available financial markets for trading on Plus500’s Web Trader include the followings:
- CFD of Cryptocurrency pairs
- Trade world’s most popular Crypto currency with 1:2 leverage. The markets are paired with another currency and you can trade them 24 hours a day an 5 days a week.
- CFD of Stock Indices
- Get free real-time streaming quotes on all Indices. Trade USA 500, US-TECH 100, France 40 and more popular stock indices easily and instantly on Plus500’s Web Trader.
- CFD of Forex currencies
- Trade over 60 Forex currency pairs with up to 1:300 leverage. The Forex market is the most popular and the largest financial market in the world.
- CFD of Commodities and Precious Metals
- Access to commodities market on Plus500’s Web Trader with low cost and high leverage. There are Gold, Oil, Silver, Gas and also soft commodities.
- CFD of Shares
- Trade to make profits from the moving market prices of popular stocks. Plus500′ Web Trader has many stocks from USA, UK, Germany and more exchanges.
- CFD of Options
- Call and put options on Germany 30, Oil and Facebook are available for trading with leverage. Trade on volatility with Plus500’s flexible option trading CFDs.
- CFD of ETFs
- Trade on the most popular Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) like VXX Volatility and SPDRUSA500 at Plus500 with leverage.
All of the above financial markets are available for trading on Plus500’s Web Trader, and you do not need to open multiple accounts.
Log in to Plus500’s Web Trader, you can start monitoring and trade CFDs on hundreds of instruments all together.
Fund Deposit and Withdrawal for Plus500
To your live trading account on Plus500’s web trader, there are various methods to transfer your trading funds.
See the available fund deposit and withdrawal methods and the main merits below.
- Credit / Debit Cards (VISA and Mastercard)
- A fund transfer by using cards is the most popular method among traders. By using credit or debit cards, you can deposit funds to your live trading account instantly with no fees, in a form of payment. Plus500 accepts both VISA and Mastercard.
- Online Wallets (Paypal and Skrill)
- Plus500 accepts deposits from 2 of the most popular payment methods which are Paypal and Skrill. These online wallets let you transfer funds instantly from anywhere in the world. To make a deposit via Paypal or Skrill, you must have an account with these payment service providers.
- Bank Wire Transfer
- The secure and classic method to transfer your funds. To Plus500’s live trading account, you can transfer funds directly from your bank account.
Plus500 does not charge any fees for fund deposit, thus there is no additional costs.
When making a deposit to Plus500’s live trading account, you only need to cover the fees charged by the banks or payment service providers if there is any.
To make a deposit to Plus500’s live trading account, you first need to log in to Plus500’s Web Trader from the Official Website.
Then proceed to the “Fund” and “Deposit Fund” section from the menu.
The required minimum deposit amount is $100 to start trading with Plus500.
Guaranteed Stop Loss to secure your trades
One of Plus500’s main trading tool is the “Guaranteed Stop Loss”.
The “Guaranteed Stop Loss” secures your trades, and will be executed at the specific price you have set in the market, regardless of the slippage in the market.
Plus500’s guaranteed stop loss defies the slippage, as it will guarantee the stop loss is performed precisely as you requested.
You can enable this “Guaranteed Stop Loss” option on Plus500’s web trader easily.
Note that by setting the “Guaranteed Stop Loss”, the spread will be a little wider than the usual as the covering cost for this trading tool.
There are number of trading tools and options that you can utilize and take advantage on Plus500’s web trader.
Open your trading account with Plus500, and log in to the web trader to check out the latest features.
Become a Professional Trader for higher Leverage
Plus500 offers 1:300 high leverage for professional traders.
The maximum leverage will be limited for traders who are no qualified as professional traders.
The qualification as a professional trader is given to you after passing certain appropriate test provided by Plus500.
There are certain conditions to be qualified as a professional trader such as the followings:
- You must have been trading at least 10 transactions per quarter in the last 12 months. The tradings can be carried with Plus500 or with other CFD brokers.
- The size of your investment portfolio must be over $500,000. It is not the size of your account balance or equity, but the size of your trading portfolio.
- You must have relevant experience in the financial services sector.
This appropriate test to become a professional trader is conducted during the online registration or on Plus500’s web trader.
For more information about this professional trading and the test, please contact Plus500’s customer support team.
Fees and Commissions of Plus500
Plus500 does not charge any trading commissions or fees for fund transfers.
The use of Plus500’s web trader and the account opening are also free of charge.
The all cost of online trading with Plus500 is included in the spread, the difference of bid and ask prices.
There is no additional trading cost when trading with Plus500.
Go to Plus500 Official Website, open a live trading account, make a deposit, log in to Plus500’s web trader and start trading with no commissions.
Plus500’s Regulations and Licenses
Plus500 is regulated and licensed by multiple financial authorities.
Their financial authorities include the followings:
- Plus500UK Ltd authorized and regulated by the FCA (#509909).
- Plus500CY Ltd authorized and regulated by CySEC (#250/14).
- Plus500SG Pte Ltd, licensed by the MAS (#CMS100648-1) and IE Singapore (#PLUS/CBL/2018).
- Plus500SEY Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (Licence No. SD039).
- Plus500AU Pty Ltd (ACN 153301681), licensed by: ASIC in Australia, AFSL #417727, FMA in New Zealand, FSP #486026; Authorised Financial Services Provider in South Africa, FSP #47546.
Due to the differences of regulatory authorities, some service conditions such as the maximum leverage, available financial markets and funding methods may be different depending on the jurisdiction you are in.
Plus500’s international presence and the financial licenses.
Plus500 is an innovative platform suitable for dynamic people, and has professional customer services and revolutionary trading products.
Use Plus500’s Traders Guide to learn for free
Plus500’s trading service simple and straight forward.
For new traders in the CFD markets, Plus500 supports them with full trading guide and learning books.
Are you new to the CFD market, or want to know more about Plus500’s service?
There are many introduction and educational videos available in Plus500 Official Website.
Plus500’s FAQ section should also answer your questions about any aspects of Plus500’s service.
Alternatively, Plus500’s customer support also speaks your language and they’re available for 24 hours a day and 5 days a week.
Why trade with Plus500?
Plus500 as a leading CFD products provider, there are many advantages you can benefit from.
There are more than 200,000 active traders with Plus500, and you can be a part of it by just opening an account and making a deposit of at least $100.
See some merits of Plus500’s Web Trader and the trading service below.
- No commissions. Low spreads.
- Low spreads between the buy and sell prices and Nno commission CFD stock trading with Plus500. Low spreads allow flexible and frequent changes of position.
- Trade CFDs with leverage. Low Margin.
- Flexible trading in CFD stocks. The ability to trade small amounts of capital and realize the effect of trading in higher amounts. Trade on the FX market with up to 1:300 leverage. Allows you to start trading with as little as $100 to gain the effect of $30,000 capital. *The leverage can increase losses.
- Full control over profits and losses. Full control of your trading .
- Pre-define your profit/loss on the Plus500 platform and your positions will automatically close when the set price is reached.
- Free web-based trading platform
- Professional graphs, profit/loss limits, variety of currency pairs. Start trading immediately – opening an account only takes 5 minutes! Fund it by credit card or wire. No commissions or monthly fees. Low spreads between the buy and sell prices.
- Free real-time index rates. Trade indices with leverage
- Get free real-time rates on indices. Continuous real-time updating of graphs provides long term analysis of rate changes. Up to 1:50 leverage and low margin demands. Trade small amounts of capital to obtain the effect of trading in high amounts. *The leverage can increase losses.
- Quick and easy account funding
- Opening a demo account takes 5 minutes. Use credit cards, wire transfer or MoneyBookers to fund your account.
- Trade commodities with leverage
- Trade in oil, gold and silver with up to 1:100 leverage. Start trading with as little as $100. Use your market predictions to determine your opening Buy or Sale position. Make profits from rises and falls in the market. *The leverage can increase losses.
- Make money from market fluctuations
- Use your market predictions to set your opening buy or sell position. Make profits from changes in market prices. Get the benefits of low margins on CFDs. Use the flexibility to trade small amounts of capital to mirror higher volume trading techniques.
For more information about Plus500’s trading service, go to Plus500 Official Website.