Who is FP Markets?
ASIC licensed FP Markets offers over 10,000 financial instruments in a form of CFD, which includes FX pairs, Stocks, Indices, Futures, Commodities and Metals.
The broker runs Bonus Promotions occasionally for its traders.
The available trading platforms are MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5 and IRESS.
You can start invest in their products from $100 of minimum deposit.
FP Markets Company Information
FP Markets Forex is the Forex division of First Prudential Markets Pty Ltd (ABN 16 112 600 281, AFS Licence No. 286354).
It is based in Australia and made its name for providing Contracts for Difference (CFD), a highly popular financial trading instrument throughout the country.
It has since used its depth of understanding about the financial markets to expand into forex trading.
FP Markets has also scooped numerous awards including those from highly respected names such as Investment Trends, Smart Investor, The Bull and Money Magazine.
Why you should choose FP Markets?
A quick Google search will highlight the incredible depth of Forex trading platforms available.
Visiting them all individually to gain a fair assessment of the “best” is a near impossible task.
However, FP Markets Forex has done the work for you.
Assessing what is already on the market, matching it and surpassing it, putting together a package of features that separates it from the pack and ensures you’ll never need to look elsewhere for any Forex trading requirements.
Here is a short summary of why we believe FP Markets Forex offers the best Forex market conditions:
1. Best market prices for traders
Thanks to the FP Markets’ Forex electronic communication network (ECN), you can benefit from real-time execution with access to multiple liquidity providers and their pricing tiers.
In fact you can make trades beginning at 0 pips whilst trading with the depth of market that will revolution-arise your trading experience.
2. Fast execution with low spreads
With dedicated Equinix server hosting New York, coupled with a dedicated fibre optic cross, clients are ensured the fastest possible execution for their trades at the lowest and most competitive spreads on the market.
3. Leading technology and platforms
Having state of the art front to back technology allows First Prudential to be ahead of the pack using its cutting edge servers and advanced trading tools for clients to experience.
4. Regulation and Transparency
FP Markets Forex knows how important it is to deal with a broker and trading platform that you can trust.
Being registered and fully regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission, ensures they meet all of its requirements for capital, no matter how strict they may be. F
unds are kept safe in the segregated client trust accounts with National Australia Bank.
Lets not forget that First Prudential Markets has held a licence for 10 years and is 100% Australian owned.
5. Customer service and Awards
Available 24hrs a day, FP Markets’ customer service team boasts genuine experience in the forex trading sector, ensuring you get relevant and knowledgeable answers no matter what your question may be.
The expertise you will receive has seen many industry awards over the last decade.
6. Platforms for success, anywhere, anytime
With one of the most widely used Forex platform in the world, FP Markets Forex provides its clients the MetaTrader4 trading platform with direct access to liquidity from an array of top tier brokers.
Having a number of mobile trading options available, accessing the market anywhere, anytime is now a reality.
Frequently Asked Questions about FP Markets
Want to know more about FP Markets Forex?
You can email them, call them or contact their live chat with any questions: but before that, why not save yourself some time and check out our frequently asked questions (FAQ) sections.
Here we look at how the company works and what you can expect if you become a Forex trading client.
- Where does FP Markets’ forex trading prices come from?
- Several different tier one banks are used for pricing and liquidity with the best bids and ask prices selected from across these banks using the award winning MetaTrader4 software.
- How to make a deposit to FP Markets?
- There is a host of depositing options available including: debit cards, credit cards, Neteller, Moneybookers/Skrill and wire transfers. For a full list of depositing options please check out the account funding page.
- What currencies can be used for deposits?
- Depending on the depositing method you choose, you may be able to use the following currencies: AUD, USD, SGD, CHF, GBP, CAD,HKD, JPY, EUR, and NZD.
- How much money do I need to make a deposit to start trading?
- With FP Markets Forex, minimum deposits begin at $100AUD for standard accounts; while the minimum deposit for pro/raw accounts is set at $1,000.
- What is the minimum trading volume on FP Markets’ platforms?
- Trading of micro lots is accepted at FP Markets Forex: with volumes of 0.01 (or $1000) of base currency . These minimum forex trading levels apply for all FX pairs; as well as for WTI Crude Oil, gold and silver.
- What is the maximum leverage available?
- With an MT4 trading account at FP Markets Forex you can enjoy a maximum leverage of 500:1, which is available on request. The typical leverage however, is 100:1.
- How long is a demo platform available?
- With FP Markets Forex you can try a MT4 practice demo account for just 30 days. If you don’t want it to expire then you need to contact an account manager and open a live account.
- How can I withdraw funds from FP Markets?
- If you wish to withdraw from your account all you need is to use the MT4 password and login and submit your withdrawal request via the FP Markets Forex account withdrawal page. As an alternative, you can send an email. Withdrawals will be made to the same credit card, debit card or other depositing method you originally used.
- How will my funds be held? Is it safe to make a deposit to FP Markets?
- All money is dealt with according to the guidance of the Australian Client Money Rules under the Corporations Act. Clients’ money is always kept in segregated trust accounts.
- Are US clients accepted?
- Unfortunately at this time, it is not possible to accept clients’ accounts from the USA: but FP Markets Forex does accept accounts from the majority of jurisdictions.
- What time does FP Markets’ Forex open for trading?
- Trading is available 24hrs a day from 7am Monday morning AEST to 7am Saturday morning AEST. This is the equivalent to 5pm Sunday to 5pm Friday evening Eastern Time (USA). During daylight saving changesthe platform and opening times will follow the US opening equivalent times.
- What times do the charts reflect on FP Markets’ platforms?
- The time setting on the MetaTrader 4 platform will change between GMT+2 and GMT+3: depending which is also known as the New York close. This means that trading will always start at 00:00 on the platform. A daily rollover then occurs on each day at the same time. This avoids what is known as the ‘weekend candle’: which would usually appear on Sundays with a daily chart using GMT based platform.
- Are there any Forex strategy restrictions?
- All legal forex trading methods are supported by FP Markets Forex including scalping, hedging and EAs.
- Is there a customer support service by FP Markets?
- FP Markets Forex is very proud of its customer service support, which is available 24hrs a day and five days a week. It opens at 7am AEST on Monday morning and ends at 7am AEST on Saturday morning. There is a toll free number available. Or, if you prefer, you can contact their live support online, which is available 24hrs a day throughout the customer service period outlined above.