What is 4XC?
4XC is the trading name of Geomatrix Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervisory Commission in the Cook Islands, with a Money Changing and Remittance License (no 12767/2018).
Cook Islands is a territory in free association with New Zealand, but with an independent body responsible for the supervision of regulated financial entities and financial services.
FSC adopts the strictest of standards, including capital adequacy requirements.
Financial services are the second biggest contributor to the Cook Islands’ economy after tourism, adding about 8% to the GDP.
The FSC has an important role to play in the financial services sector.
The company submits financial reports to FSC on a regular basis including reconciliations of client funds.
Trading Account Types of 4XC
4XC has mainly 3 trading account types for its traders as follows:
|Required Minimum Deposit||$10||$1000||$2500|
|Minimum Spread||0.7 pips||0.1 pips||0.2 pips|
|Account Base Currencies||USD, EUR, GBP, NGN, AUD, NZD||USD, EUR, GBP, NGN||USD, EUR, GBP, NGN|
|Trading Commission||None||$3 per round turn lot||None|
|Free Demo Account||Available||Availabe||Unavailable|
|Dedicated Account Manager||Unavailable||Availabe||Availabe|
|Trading Environment||No Dealing Desk||No Dealing Desk||No Dealing Desk|
|Execution Speed||Less than 41 milliseconds||Less than 41 milliseconds||Less than 41 milliseconds|
|Minimum Trading Volume||0.01 lots||0.01 lots||0.01 lots|
|Use of EAs||Allowed||Allowed||Allowed|
By meeting the minimum deposit requirement, you can benefit from the above superior trading conditions of 4XC
Why you should trade with 4XC?
4XC does everything possible to ensure the business’ complete transparency.
4XC adheres to a strict set of financial standards and are obliged to periodically report our activities to the regulatory authorities.
4XC works with several banks whose reliability is beyond question.
- True STP trading
- No dealing desk and no re-quotes. All orders are placed without delays within a pool of 21 Liquidity Providers and Banks.
- Safety of funds
- Client’s Funds are held in Segregated Accounts with some of the Biggest Banks, and with maximum security. 4XC is audited by BDO and under the €20000 Financial Commission’s Compensation Fund.
- Instant Transactions
- Deposits and Withdrawals are processed *Instantly. *as per Terms and Conditions.
- Execution Speed
- Server located in LD4 data-center, with ultra-low latency and easy to connect with our inbuilt VPS.
- Market Research
- 4XC’s market research section provides you with all the latest market news and signals. Helping keep you updated with everything that’s happening in the financial markets.
- Educational Courses and Guides
- Become a trading expert with our free education section. Learn everything there is to know about trading and how you can master the markets.
Is 4XC a safe broker?
With 4XC, client funds are kept completely separate from the company’s and are stored with reliable banks in special accounts (called segregated accounts).
Client accounts are established with the required coding to ensure they are used for clients’ funding purposes only.
4XC provides for the full protection of client funds for as long as they decide to keep them with the company.
4XC does not use client funds for operational or investment purposes, and all accounts are monitored and reviewed by their external and internal auditors.
4XC is fully compliant with regular internal and external company audits.
External Audit is performed by BDO, one of the world’s largest and reputable Audit firms.
4XC status as a Member of the Financial Commission took effect on February 25, 2019, following the approval of its membership application by the Financial Commission, thus allowing 4XC’s customers access to a wide range of services and membership benefits including, but not limited to, protection for up to €20,000 per the submitted complaint, backed by the Financial Commission’s compensation fund.