How to open FBS's Forex account and get $100 No Deposit Bonus? Table of Contents
- How to open FBS's Forex trading account?
- How to get FBS 100 USD No Deposit Bonus?
- Comparison of FBS's all account types
- Invest in various financial markets with FBS
- Fund Deposit and Withdrawal methods for FBS
- Get 100% Deposit Bonus
- Join FBS's Loyalty Program
How to open FBS’s Forex trading account?
Opening a Forex trading account with FBS is free, and the process is straightforward.
Follow the steps below to start your online Forex and CFD trading with FBS.
- Go to FBS Official Website
- Click on “Open Account”
- Fill in the required fields
- Click on “Open an Account”
- Receive confirmation email and login details
- Click on the link provided in the email
- Log in to FBS’s Client Cabinet
- Complete account verification with documents
- Make a deposit
- Download FBS MT4 or MT5 trading platforms
When signing up for FBS’s service, you only need to choose the account type, and provide your email address and full name.
For further steps, you only need to follow the on-screen instructions.
Note that FBS’s trading service may not be available for traders residing in certain countries. To find out what kind of services are available for your country, please go to FBS’s official website from below.
Comparison of FBS’s all account types
FBS provides 5 trading account types for its traders.
Each FBS’s account type has different advantage for specific traders.
See the list and the comparison of FBS’s Forex trading account types below.
|Spread||1 pip||3 pip||1 pip||0 pip||0.2 pip|
|Trading Commissions||None||None||None||$20/1 lot||None|
|Minimum Position Size||0.01 lot||0.01 lot||0.01 lot||0.01 lot||0.1 lot|
|Maximum Number of Positions||50||100||100||100||Unlimited|
|Order Volume(lots)||0.01 – 100||0.01 – 500||0.01 – 500||0.01 – 500||0.1 – 500|
|Execution Speed||0.3 sec||0.3 sec||0.3 sec||0.3 sec||Momentary|
|100% deposit bonus||○||○||○||○||○|
As long as your account is verified and you have made deposits to the existing accounts, you can open multiple trading accounts with FBS.
Each trading account type of FBS has different advantage which suits different needs of traders.
Open your live or demo trading account with FBS today to see the trading environment on MT4 and MT5 trading platforms.
How to get FBS 100 USD No Deposit Bonus?
There is no requirement or verification required to open FBS ‘Trade 100 Bonus’ account with $100 No Deposit Bonus.
The account type “Trade 100 Bonus” is available in the account opening page.
Both existing and new traders of FBS can open this account with Bonus.
All you need to get the Bonus is registration of your name and email address.
100 USD No Deposit Bonus is already credited to your Bonus account once you opened it.
1. “Trade 100 Bonus” is provided only on MT5
FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus is provided only on MT5 (MetaTrader5) trading platform, but not on MT4 (MetaTrader4).
MT5 is the newly developed trading platform with advanced functionalities.
The developer of MT4 and MT5 is the same, MetaQuotes.
MT4 has been the most popular trading platform in the Forex market, and MT5 follows all the functionalities (trading tools, options and capabilities) while featuring more advanced functions to expand the possibility of the software itself.
You can use FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus for trading only on MT5 though, you can always open an additional live trading account to trade on FBS MT4 too.
Note that FBS MT4 and MT5 are different programs, and you cannot log in to FBS MT5 with login details for MT4 and vice versa.
Both FBS MT4 and MT5, are available for any devices such as Windows, MAC, Android, Tablet, iPhone and iPad.
The download links for software or apps of FBS MT4 and MT5, go to FBS Official Website.
2. You can use “Trade 100 Bonus” to trade only Forex Majors
FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus is credited only for a MT5 account.
The bonus account is specially created for FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus itself, and is activated only for 30 days.
On the account with FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus, there are only Forex major currency pairs available for trading.
With FBS, you can invest in about 100 financial instruments including Forex currency pairs (majors, minors and exotics), Stock Indices, Precious Metals, Energies and CFDs.
But on FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus account, you can only trade Forex major currency pairs.
Majority of online investors trade Forex major currency pairs, and FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus can be a great opportunity to trade these markets on the advanced MT5 trading platform.
For the list of Forex major currency pairs and the trading conditions, please go to FBS Official Website.
3. You have 30 days to trade with “Trade 100 Bonus”
FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus is available for trading only 30 days since the account opening.
FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus is provided only for practice purpose with the real markets, and you can use it only for 30 days.
In order to be able to withdraw profits made in FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus account, you also need to trade at least 5 standard lots within 30 days.
The available order size (trading volume) on FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus account is only 0.01 lots, so you may need to place a lot of positions to meet the requirement.
After 30 days from the account opening, FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus account will be disabled for further trading.
To continue trading Forex and CFDs with FBS, you need to open additional accounts from the client cabinet.
You can log in to FBS’s client cabinet from FBS Official Website.
4. Requirement for Bonus Profit Withdrawal
Although there is no requirement for opening the ‘Trade 100 Bonus’ account and start trading, there are several requirements for withdrawing profits from the Bonus account.
The requirement to withdraw profits from the account is as follows:
- More than 100 USD of profit
- You can’t withdraw less or more than 100 USD.
- More than 30 days of active trading
- The days which you have opened or closed traders in the Bonus account.
- More than 5 standard lots of trading volume
For more information about the promotion, please go to FBS ‘Trade 100 Bonus’ promotion page.
Invest in various financial markets with FBS
On FBS MT4 and MT5 trading platforms you can invest in more than 100 financial markets all together.
With FBS, you can trade Forex currency pairs (majors, minors and exotics), precious metals, stocks and CFDs.
The CFD products include BRN (Brent Crude Oil), DAX30, NASDAQ, S&P 500, WTI Crude Oil and YM (Dow Jones).
All of the financial markets are available for trading in one account, so you can easily diversify your investment portfolio with FBS.
On FBS MT4 and MT5 trading platforms, you can switch the price charts with one click.
On all financial markets, you can pace positions for both directions (buy and sell).
As FBS is a Forex and CFD broker, you can also make profit from falling market prices by placing short (sell) positions.
With FBS, you are provided with countless number of trading opportunities.
Go to FBS Official Website and find out what trading tools and markets are available today.
Fund Deposit and Withdrawal methods for FBS
To FBS’s MT4 and MT5 trading accounts, there are many methods you can use to make a deposit.
You can transfer your funds to FBS via bank wire transfer, credit/debit cards and also online wallets (e-wallets).
FBS does not charge fees for fund transfers.
All fund deposit and withdrawal can be processed in FBS’s client cabinet, which you can log in from FBS Official Website.
There are many fund deposit methods you can transfer funds to FBS instantly.
If you like to fund your live trading account instantly and start trading immediately, you may use VISA, Neteller, STICPAY, Skrill or PerfectMoney as the deposit method.
In case of fund withdrawals, your funds can be returned back to you via the methods you used for fund deposit.
There are certain rules that you need to follow when making fund deposits and withdrawals.
For more information about fund management with FBS, please FBS Official Website and log in to the client cabinet.
You can also contact FBS’s support team in your native language, to inquire more about this process.
Get 100% Deposit Bonus
FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus is the only one chance that you can trade in the real market without making a deposit at all.
Once you have used FBS’s Trade 100 Bonus to trade for 30 days, you will need to make a deposit to continue trading in the real market.
When you make a deposit to your FBS’s live trading account, you have an opportunity to earn 100% Deposit Bonus.
With FBS’s 100% Deposit Bonus promotion, you have an opportunity to double your margin in live trading account.
You can apply for FBS’s 100% Deposit Bonus promotion for all live trading account types.
To get FBS’s 100% Deposit Bonus, you only need to request it in FBS’s client cabinet with one click.
By trading certain amount in the applied account, you can finally earn FBS’s 100% Deposit Bonus.
Visit the page here to find out more about FBS’s 100% Deposit Bonus today.
Join FBS’s Loyalty Program
FBS’s Loyalty Program is the latest and most rewarding program available.
All live trading account holders can participate in FBS’s Loyalty Program.
By confirming your participation to FBS’s Loyalty Program, you will start earning FBS Loyalty Points every time you make trades.
There are also certain actions that will reward you FBS Loyalty Points, such as account verification, deposit and SMS verification.
The accumulated FBS Loyalty Points will be shown in your client cabinet, and then you can exchange the points for some gifts.
The gifts of FBS’s Loyalty Program includes many unbelievable prizes such as iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Tab, MacBook Air, iMac Pro, Rolex Submariner, Mercedes S-Class and Rolex Yacht-Master Gold.
Log in to the client cabinet from FBS Official Website to find out more today.
Visit the page here to find out more about FBS’s loyalty program today.
Why you should choose FBS?
FBS has been chosen by millions of Forex traders all over the world, but why these traders have chosen FBS as the main broker?
You can find the answers in FBS Official Website though, we have also picked some of the reasons FBS can be your choice of brokers.
- Leverage up to 1:3000
- FBS offers Forex leverage up to 1:3000 which is the highest standard available among FX brokers all over the world. There is only a few brokers with this highest Forex leverage. With FBS’s 1:3000 leverage, you can increase your trading volume by 3000 times to challenge the markets dynamically with small amount of funds. FBS’s such extreme leverage can help you generate profit, but you must also note that leverage can work against you.
- Various account types and conditions
- FBS provides its traders with various trading acount types. Each account type has different advantages by offering various spread types, trading cost, maximum leverage, available markets for trading and execution models. FBS also lets you open multiple trading accounts, so you can try all of these accounts’ features to find which account type best suits your trading style.
- $100 No Deposit Bonus
- No Deposit Bonus is the ultimate risk-free trading opportunity, and gives you an opportunity to try out the broker’s real trading conditions without making a deposit at all. FBS’s $100 No Deposit Bonus is one of the most popular promotions. Participate in the promotion, open Trade 100 Bonus account to start trading with the real money, and experience FBS’s trading conditions without risking your own funds.
- Infinite Loyalty Program
- FBS’s loyalty program cannot be missed if you are trading on live trading accounts. With FBS’s loyalty program, you can benefit from an unlimited amount of gifts and bonuses, by earning FBS Loyalty Points. With FBS’s Loyalty Program, you can earn more by trading more amounts. As long as you keep trading with FBS, you will continue earning more with no limit.
- Multilingual Support for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Customer support is one very important aspect of brokerage service. By becoming a trader of FBS, you can contact FBS’s customer support for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. At anytime, you can talk to an agent via live chat window, phone call, email or SNS like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. FBS’s professional and friendly support team will help you solve any problems.
- Low cost of investment environment
- FBS does not charge any fees for account opening and fund deposit. For trading, the spread is minimize down to zero and the trading commission is one of the lowest in the FX industry. Trading with FBS means you are saving a lot of money. Do you want to know what costs are there with FBS? Contact their support team to find out today.
FBS has a number of bonus promotions and trading contests to support investors’ trading activities.
Visit the page here to check out the list of FBS’s all bonus promotions and competitions.