How to deposit money to Libertex’s account?
To make a deposit to a trading account opened under Libertex, you need to log in to Libertex Official Website.
Then go to the “Deposit” section, choose a preferred deposit method and follow the on-screen instructions.
The available fund deposit methods for Libertex are:
- PayPal is a fast and secure way to fund your Libertex account via your e-wallet. You can use a credit / debit card or other payment method as a source of funds, depending on the country.
- VISA and Mastercard
- Secure online payments can be made instantly with Visa and MasterCard issued credit cards. Libertex also accepts Visa and Mastercard prepaid cards, you may need to confirm with your issuer that there are no restrictions on the card. The name of the cardholder must match the name registered on the Libertex account. Some deposits can be made via Mastercard SecureCode or verified by Visa, providing an additional layer of protection when making card payments. This may require you to enter a PIN or password to validate the payment.
- Trustly serves over 3,300 banks in 29 European markets. Trustly’s instant payment solution allows you to easily, quickly and securely use your own online banking credentials to make payments. Your payment will be processed immediately after payment is confirmed. However, in exceptional circumstances, it may take up to 48 hours for your deposit to be processed.
- P24 is an online bank payment method (bank transfer) that allows you to make online payments through an online banking service. P24 includes over 35 banks in Poland. Your payment will be processed immediately after payment is confirmed. However, in exceptional circumstances, it may take up to 48 hours for your deposit to be processed.
- BLIK is a payment method in online banking (bank transfer) that allows you to make online payments via your online banking website. BLIK includes over 15 banks in Poland. Your payment will be processed as soon as you confirm your payment.
- Skrill is the fast and secure method of funding your Libertex account via e-wallet. Your eWallet can be financed with a credit / debit card, instant Internet Banking or Bank Transfer.
- A paysafecard voucher is a fast, secure way to pay online without using your bank account or credit card. Purchase a paysafecard voucher at one of the many sales outlets around the world, then deposit funds using the 16-digit PIN.
- SOFORT is an online direct payment method that is based on online banking. You can make fast and secure payments with the SOFORT banking solution using your own bank account if your bank is associated with SOFORT. Choose your country and bank, then log in with your own online banking credentials. Your payment will be processed immediately after payment is confirmed. However, in exceptional circumstances, it may take up to 48 hours for your deposit to be processed.
- Bank wire transfer
- Bank Wire Transfer is a secure method of transferring funds directly from your bank account to a Libertex account. To obtain the bank details to which you should make a payment, click Deposit and select Bank Transfer from the list of available payment methods. When transferring funds, the name registered on your bank account must match the name registered on your Libertex account. Please provide your Libertex Account Number (28xxxxxx) to avoid delays. Libertex does not charge any fees for using this method, however bank charges may apply.
- Giropay is an interbank system available in Germany. You don’t need to open a new account and you can make payments using your own online banking. To use GiroPay, the only requirement is to have a bank account that allows online banking transactions. About 80% of German banks are affiliated with GiroPay. Your payment will be processed immediately after payment is confirmed. However, in exceptional circumstances, it may take up to 48 hours for your deposit to be processed.
- Neteller is a fast and secure method of financing your Libertex account through your eWallet using your debit or credit card, bank transfer and many other deposit options. To make a money transfer, click Deposit and select Neteller from the list of available payment methods. When depositing for the first time, in addition to the deposit amount, enter the 12-digit Neteller account number or Neteller e-mail address and the 6-digit Neteller Secure ID. After clicking Make a Deposit, the amount will be credited to your invoice immediately.
- Rapid Transfer
- Rapid Transfer is an instant online payment method that is accepted by over 170 banks in Europe. It is a simple, immediate and secure payment method that allows your customers to pay in seconds using their online banking credentials. Your payment will be processed immediately after payment is confirmed. However, in exceptional circumstances, it may take up to 48 hours for your deposit to be processed.
Go to Libertex’s Official Website
How to withdraw money from Libertex?
Money withdrawals will be processed via the method you have used for money deposit.
The available fund withdrawal methods for Libertex are:
- If you make a deposit using PayPal, you can use the same PayPal account to request withdrawals. Once the funds have been withdrawn to your PayPal account, they can be withdrawn by bank transfer or by credit/debit card.
- VISA and Mastercard
- If you made a deposit using a credit/debit card, you can, if possible, request that your withdrawals be processed to the same card. If you need to pay by bank transfer, after clicking the Withdraw button you will be asked to provide your bank details. For more information, see the Bank Transfer section.
- If you made a deposit using Skrill, you can use the same Skrill Account to make withdrawals. Once you have withdrawn funds to your Skrill Account, you can withdraw them via bank transfer, check or other methods available on Skrill.
- If you made a deposit with Neteller, you can use the same Neteller account to make a withdrawal. After withdrawing funds to your Neteller account, you can withdraw them by bank transfer, check or other methods available at Neteller.
- Bank Wire Transfer
- When making a withdrawal by bank transfer, any applicable fees will be displayed on the withdrawal page for the user to review before making a withdrawal.
To withdraw money from your account of Libertex, you need to log in to Libertex’s Client Portal and send a request.
Log in to Libertex Client Portal
How to start trading Forex with Libertex?
Due to its more flexible methods and earning potential, trading in the global foreign exchange market has attracted many people. To succeed as a foreign exchange trader requires a lot of energy and time to understand the market and develop a trading strategy and style that suits you. If you want to be successful in foreign exchange trading, it is essential to acquire various teaching resources to enhance your trading knowledge.
- Study and prepare
Learn basic foreign exchange trading strategies within a reasonable range, and formulate your trading needs and goals. Watching market analysis videos, trading courses and participating in web seminars are the best ways to understand different markets.
- Practice and experience
Starting from the demo account, you can practice and improve your trading skills, familiarize yourself with the trading platform and test different trading systems, obtain the best quality educational materials to hone your skills, and consolidate your trading foundation.
- Start trading
When you decide to enter the foreign exchange market, first open a real trading account, and then start trading according to your plan and goals.
Register a real trading account and deposit funds, download the MT4 trading software, and start your investment journey.
What is the Foreign exchange market?
The global foreign exchange market is recognized as the world’s largest and most liquid financial market, with a daily trading volume of more than 5 trillion U.S. dollars. There are millions of participants and a large number of transactions in the foreign exchange market every day, providing continuous trading opportunities for global traders. Forex trading has a long trading time (that is, it is open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week), and traders can trade in different time zones.
What are 4 main risks of Forex?
In view of the large amount of online trading resources including videos, you need to be cautious and selective. Ensure that only information from reliable sources that is licensed and regulated by recognized regulatory agencies is used or accessed. A large part of successful trading is learning how to manage risk. There are internal and external factors that affect the level of risk. Understanding these factors and establishing a strict risk management system are essential to your trading success. Here are some risks you need to be aware of:
- Margin risk
- One of the basic rules of foreign exchange risk management is that the risk does not exceed the loss you can afford. Traders usually try to use their trading positions to allow them to trade more than the amount of actual funds. If the transaction goes in the opposite direction, this may have adverse consequences, resulting in losses that exceed the value of the account.
- Economic risk
- When news related to important economic announcements or political developments touches the market, the interconnected foreign exchange market may be adversely affected. Access to current and scheduled news events can help you plan trading methods in advance during these events. The simplest is to choose not to trade, but at least it will not cause any loss.
- Interest Rate Risk
- Another key factor of foreign exchange risk is changes in interest rates. The central bank is responsible for promoting domestic monetary policy, including setting interest rates. It is important to know when these decisions started, as they usually directly affect foreign exchange rates.
- Market volatility risk
- Volatility risk describes the scale and speed of volatility in the market. All markets have volatility, but in some cases, volatility can be extreme and unexpected. Usually during important news events, Libertex can see sharp and large fluctuations in the market. Understanding these reasons may help your trading strategy.
Go to Libertex’s Official Website
Please check Libertex official website or contact the customer support with regard to the latest information and more accurate details.
Libertex official website is here.
Please click "Introduction of Libertex", if you want to know the details and the company information of Libertex.
FBS $140 Level Up Bonus
Comment by Joaquin V
May 30, 2023
Well, the trading conditions might be a bit challenging at first glance. Just imagine trading $140 with 5 lots – that’s insane! However, it’s impossible to say...